Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Government

Submission + - LightSquared Hires Lawyers To Prep For GPS Battle (itworld.com)

itwbennett writes: "Following Tuesday's FCC ruling saying that the company's LTE network interferes with GPS, LightSquared's primary investor Philip Falcone is looking to sue the FCC and the GPS industry. Alternately, Falcone is considering ways to appeal the FCC's decision or even swap spectrum with the Department of Defense, according to Wall Street Journal reports."
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

LightSquared Hires Lawyers To Prep For GPS Battle

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...