Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Space

Submission + - The Hackerspace Global Grid - An Uncensorable, Sat (bbc.co.uk)

braindrainbahrain writes: The members of the Stuttgart Hackerspace have taken it upon themselves to launch their own space program. The immediate goal of the Hacker Space Program is to create an uncensorable internet in space beyond the control of terrestrial entities using a network of ground stations and communications satellites. In the longer term (think the year 2035), they'd like to put a hacker astronaut on the moon!
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

The Hackerspace Global Grid - An Uncensorable, Sat

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...