Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Security

Submission + - Rogue SSL Certs Issued for CIA, MI6, Mossad (net-security.org)

Orome1 writes: The number of rogue SSL certificates issued by Dutch CA DigiNotar has balooned from one to a couple dozen to over 250 to 531 in just a few days. As Jacob Appelbaum of the Tor project shared the full list of the rogue certificates, it became clear that fraudulent certificates for domains of a number of intelligence agencies from around the world were also issued during the CA's compromise — including the CIA, MI6 and Mossad. Additional targeted domains include Facebook, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Skype, Twitter, Tor, Wordpress and many others.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Rogue SSL Certs Issued for CIA, MI6, Mossad

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...