Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - FCC Moving to Retain Control of Net Neutrality (huffingtonpost.com) 1

An anonymous reader writes: The FCC is moving to take control of Net Neutrality once again due to public backlash over the issue, and plans to produce new regulation for broadband providers, as well as take a more rigorous role in their oversight. The details should be released on Thursday.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

FCC Moving to Retain Control of Net Neutrality

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...