Should programming be a required curriculum in public schools?Displaying poll results.
Yes - multiple classes starting in high school
1392 votes / 7%
Yes - multiple classes starting before high school
4916 votes / 26%
Yes - as a single class at any time
3306 votes / 17%
No - it'll do more harm than good
1280 votes / 6%
No - too many kids won't learn anything from it
3529 votes / 19%
No - leave it to vocational schools
1451 votes / 7%
I don't need more job competition, you insensitive clod!
2547 votes / 13%
18421 total votes.
- Will you be buying the next iPhone (announced on Sept 12)? Posted on September 6th, 2017 | 30734 votes
- What's your favorite laptop brand/type? Posted on November 10th, 2017 | 11928 votes
- Should archive files, such as .zip and .tar.gz packages, store their content inside a single, top level (root) directory? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 11035 votes
- Will you be buying the next iPhone (announced on Sept 12)? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 302 comments
- Do you think we will be able to create a city on Mars in next 50 years? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 291 comments
- What's your favorite laptop brand/type? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 233 comments