Who should have the most input into software redesigns?Displaying poll results.
The users using it
11305 votes / 52%
The engineers building it
3298 votes / 15%
The UI/UX folks designing it
1886 votes / 8%
The managers organizing it
222 votes / 1%
The marketers selling it
299 votes / 1%
The people who whine on the internet about it
1941 votes / 9%
Leave my software alone!
2593 votes / 12%
21544 total votes.
- Will you be buying the next iPhone (announced on Sept 12)? Posted on September 6th, 2017 | 30731 votes
- Should archive files, such as .zip and .tar.gz packages, store their content inside a single, top level (root) directory? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 11030 votes
- Would you like to see a new mainstream mobile OS to compete with iOS and Android? Posted on October 9th, 2017 | 10856 votes
- Will you be buying the next iPhone (announced on Sept 12)? Posted on October 9th, 2017 | 302 comments
- Do you think we will be able to create a city on Mars in next 50 years? Posted on October 9th, 2017 | 291 comments
- What's your favorite laptop brand/type? Posted on October 9th, 2017 | 202 comments