Who should have the most input into software redesigns?Displaying poll results.
The users using it
11305 votes / 52%
The engineers building it
3298 votes / 15%
The UI/UX folks designing it
1886 votes / 8%
The managers organizing it
222 votes / 1%
The marketers selling it
299 votes / 1%
The people who whine on the internet about it
1941 votes / 9%
Leave my software alone!
2593 votes / 12%
21544 total votes.
- What is your home ISP data cap (per month)? Posted on January 20th, 2017 | 22102 votes
- I write software for a living and I last considered the algorithmic complexity (Big-O / Theta / Omega) of what I wrote: Posted on December 27th, 2016 | 19762 votes
- Will humans discover life on another planet in the next 200 years? Posted on February 22nd, 2017 | 18841 votes
- Should President Obama pardon Chelsea Manning before leaving office? Posted on February 22nd, 2017 | 384 comments
- I think my current job will be replaced by a robot/software: Posted on February 22nd, 2017 | 369 comments
- What is your home ISP data cap (per month)? Posted on February 22nd, 2017 | 243 comments