Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Government

Submission + - The end of tax-free internet shopping?

Mordok-DestroyerOfWo writes: If a little-known but influential alliance of state politicians, large retailers, and tax collectors have their way, the days of tax-free Internet shopping may be nearly over. A bill expected to be introduced in the U.S. Congress as early as Monday would rewrite the ground rules for mail order and Internet sales by eliminating what its supporters view as a "loophole" that, in many cases, allows Americans to shop over the Internet without paying sales taxes. Link
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

The end of tax-free internet shopping?

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...