Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Network

Submission + - Pisces vs Tor: Improved onion routing using Facebook & social media validati (patexia.com)

ericjones12398 writes: "Imagine a future where Facebook could actually help you become more anonymous online. Where the more people you connect with online, the safer you are. Where your vast social network acts as a cushion between you and malicious users. If the team behind Pisces has its way, this unlikely scenario could actually become a reality."
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Pisces vs Tor: Improved onion routing using Facebook & social media validati

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...