Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Twitter

Submission + - Neurosurgeon Removed From Cruise Over Faked Tweet (sfgate.com) 1

Entropy98 writes: "Someone using the name "Shit Jack Kruse Says" on Twitter recently tweeted "security confiscated dynamite. talk won't be as explosive as one at PaleoFx. still have vial of Legionnaires for epic biohack."

Unfortunately for the real Dr Jack Kruse he was searched, detained, and not allowed to re-board the ship "to err on the side of caution"."

This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Neurosurgeon Removed From Cruise Over Faked Tweet

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...