Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission + - LibreOffice Writer Tops MS Word (datamation.com)

dgharmon writes: Writer has at least twelve major advantages over Word. Together, these advantages not only suggest a very different design philosophy from Word, but also demonstrate that, from the perspective of an expert user, Writer is the superior tool.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

LibreOffice Writer Tops MS Word

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...