Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
EU

Submission + - EU legislators try to push down mobile roaming pri (zdnet.co.uk)

superglaze writes: "Europe's digital chief Neelie Kroes has already proposed much lower price caps for retail voice, text and data roaming within the EU. Now a member of the European Parliament is trying to halve even those caps. Operators are arguing this will leave roaming too unprofitable for new operators to start up, thus hurting competition."
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

EU legislators try to push down mobile roaming pri

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...