Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Idle

Submission + - Google sued over Chromebook name (pcpro.co.uk)

nk497 writes: "A PC maker is suing Google over the Chromebook name, saying the brand infringes on its own computer, the ChromiumPC — which was originally intended to run the open-source Chrome OS. Isys Technologies wants Google and its partners to stop marketing Chromebooks, and is hoping to delay the 15 June launch.

The company also claims that Google had originally been planning to call the netbook-like devices "Speedbooks"."

This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Google sued over Chromebook name

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...