Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Encryption

Submission + - PGP Disk Encryption Bricks Upgraded Macs (threatpost.com)

wiredmikey writes: Some Apple Mac users who rushed to upgrade their systems with the company's latest security patch were left to scramble for help after a conflict with disk encryption software from PGP rendered the upgraded Macs un-bootable.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

PGP Disk Encryption Bricks Upgraded Macs

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...