- Use more effective age-screening mechanisms to prevent children from registering in adult virtual worlds
- Use or enhance age-segregation techniques to make sure that people interact only with others in their age group
- Re-examine language filters to ensure that they detect and eliminate messages that violate rules of behavior in virtual worlds
- Provide more guidance to community enforcers in virtual worlds so they are better able to review and rate virtual world content, report potential underage users, and report any users who appear to be violating rules of behavior
- Employ a staff of specially trained moderators who are equipped to take swift action against rule violations.
Link to Original Source