Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Australia Security Your Rights Online

Hackers Release AAPT Data To Protest Aussie Policies 62

An anonymous reader writes "Anonymous is releasing some of the 40GB of data it claims to have stolen from Australian internet service provider AAPT. The hack is reportedly in protest against Australia's proposed data retention regime, which would mandate ISPs to collect and hold transmission data from its users for up to two years."
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Hackers Release AAPT Data To Protest Aussie Policies

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...