Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Crime Your Rights Online

Copyright Troll USCG Violates Copyright 97

omarlittle writes "The US Copyright Group — a company owned by intellectual property lawyers, which has been in the news for threatening downloaders of the movie Hurt Locker — has apparently stolen their site from a competitor. At one point, even the competitor's phone number and copyright statement were copied word for word on USCG's 'settlement' website. The competitor is reportedly going to send a Cease & Desist."
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Copyright Troll USCG Violates Copyright

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...